|หมวดหมู่โปรแกรม:||กราฟิก และ รูปภาพ|
Software Descriptions »
Description of Photomatix Pro 4.2.3
Increase the dynamic range of your photographs
If you have ever photographed a high contrast scene, you know that even the best exposure will typically have blown out highlights and flat shadows. Photomatix offers two ways to solve this problem:
• HDR Tone Mapping: Reveal highlight and shadow details in an HDR image created from multiple exposures.
• Exposure Fusion: Merge differently exposed photographs into one image with increased dynamic range.
• Saving on lighting equipment : No need to acquire expensive lighting equipment -and carry it- when you shoot high contrast scenes. Just enable the Auto Exposure Bracketing feature of your camera, and let Photomatix merge your photos into an image with extended dynamic range.
• Great pictures on cloudy days : Shadowless hazy sunlight or an overcast sky usually results in dull-looking photographs. The tone mapping tool of Photomatix Pro can turn them into great-looking images.
• Saving time in post-processing : Photomatix Pro is designed for productivity - automatic blending, unlimited stacking, easy comparison of results and batch processing save hours of masking and layers work in image editing programs.
• Well exposed panoramas : A panoramic scene is almost always a high contrast scene - you cant limit your view to areas with the same brightness when shooting a 360° panorama. By taking views under several exposures and processing them in Photomatix Pro, you can create a panorama that will show details in both the dark and bright areas of the scene. Photomatix Pro offers both exposure blending (also knows as exposure fusion) and HDR tone mapping.
What is new in version 4.2.3
• Bug fixed: Canon Raws shot in SRAW/MRAW mode were not converted properly.
• Bug fixed: With some specific image width and height, tone mapping with Details Enhancer in Lighting Effects mode could cause a very dark output and/or artifacts at the left and/or bottom of the image. Bug had been introduced in version 4.2.2.
• Added support for DNG files created with the Embed Fast Load Data option.
• Bug fixed: Windows could be shown off-screen on dual-monitor configurations.
• Bug fixed: In some cases, the Finishing Touch window was not showing.
• Bug fixed: Rotating, resizing or cropping an image while the Finishing Touch window was open resulted in a scrambled output.
• Made position of Loupe and Raw Processing Options windows sticky.
• Bug fixed: Crash when showing preview at large size, under some configurations.